Certain conditions are attached to every product we use. You must abide by these terms for security reasons and receive future assistance.
Failure to comply can often lead to unnecessary litigation. To get the most out of a product, it must meet the conditions attached to it.
PrepaidGiftBalance also comes with certain conditions. To get the most out of these cards, you need to know the rules. Since it is about financial transactions, you need to understand the regulations very carefully.
- By using the cards, you agree to the terms and conditions.
- The National Bank of the United States may change these terms without notice.
- You can use your cards at any store in any state where the merchant accepts Mastercard and Visa payments. These include the location of Alaska and the state of Hawaii.
- Cards do not have access to cash. Therefore, they cannot be used at ATMs.
- Usually, the edge of the card is printed on it. It can be a $ 20 or $ 50 card of your choice.
- The mentioned gift card comes with the definition that it can be used as a gift. You can transfer the balance to one of your friends on a birthday. You can allow other family members to access the card.
- The cards cannot be used at gas stations. There is no legal authorization for this type of payment. Therefore, everyone is advised not to make such payments as it is illegal.
- The card is free, that is, H. The purchase of the service is free.
- Cards should be used as often as possible. If you stop using it for more than 12 months, you will have to pay a $ 2 fee.
- You must provide your name. At the same time, you provide your address as part of your online purchase.
- If you want to change your PIN, you must call 888-853-9536.
- If you lose your card, you should immediately call the hotline so that the authorities can block your card.
- It is recommended that you keep your cards out of the public eye. However, if you lose yours, notify the authorities and disable them. You must also make a payment of $ 5.95 to the corresponding bank.
- Returns, refunds, or other disputes are subject to the individual retailer’s policies.
- If you still have a problem and it is not resolved, help is available from the hotlines. The voice system responds to your requests. All you have to do is call 1-888-853-9536.
We strive to include all the details about PrepaidGiftBalance cards. If you still have a problem, we apologize for our incompetence and seek help from our support number.